Mount Batur Trekking and Hot Spring
Mount Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as u served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano.
After the trek we will stop off at Batur Hot Spring for Relaxs your body and enjoy your late Brakfast ,On the way Back to Hotel we can visit(optional) the Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism,visit Tirta Empul and the famous Tegalalang Race terrace
Join us for the amazing trek
on the active volcano & Relax your Body at Batur natural Hot Spring
MOUNT BATUR HIKING ITINERARY:
- 01.40 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing
point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 09.15 AM: Relax & Take abath and Late Breakfast at BAtur NAtural Hot Sping
- 11.30 AM: Visit Tirta Empul(Optional)
- 01.00 PM: Visit Tegalalang Race Terrace(Optional)
- 02.0 PM: Return back to your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Entrance Fee Hot Spring
- Breakfast & drinking water
PRICE : $ 70 PER PERSON ( Minimum
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera