Lovina Dolphin Tour
Lovina Beach (or often simply Lovina) is a coastal area on the northwestern side of the island of Bali. The
coastal strip stretches from 5 km west of the city of Singaraja to 15 km west. Singaraja is the seat of Buleleng Regency. The Lovina area contains the small villages (from east
to west) of Pemaron, Tukad Mungga, Anturan, Banyualit, Kalibukbuk, Kaliasem and Temukus. It is becoming more popular with tourists but remains far quieter than the tourist hotspots of the island's south side.
The area takes its name from a home owned
by Panji Tisna(1908-1978), a Regent of Buleleng and pioneer of tourism to Bali in the early 1950s.
Popular activities for visitors include early-morning boat trips off the coast to see Dolphins
better. Book better. Go better.
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 74 traveler reviews
TripAdvisor Ranking#3 of 23 Outdoor Activities in Lovina Beach
- Most Recent Traveler Reviews
- Jan 26, 2019: “Agus... The Best Driver (Mate) in the...”
- Nov 29, 2018: “Great
- Oct 21, 2018: “Our trip to Bali for trial Honeymoon...”
- Oct 18, 2018: “The
best of the best 👌”
- Oct 16, 2018: “Friendly, knowledgable and reliable driver 😊”
© 2019 TripAdvisor LLC
PACKAGE PRICE FROM KUTA, SANUR, UBUD
|Pax ||Price |
|2 Persons Participant ||IDR 1.100.000,-
|3 Persons Participant ||IDR 1.200.000,- |
|4 Persons Participant ||IDR 1.300.000,- |
|Condition : |
- Price is for air-conditioner transport
- Include Me as your English speaking Guide & driver
- boat ticket and parkir
- Meal excluded
- Entrance ticket on visiting object on the way back is excluded.
- We only arrange the facility of this trip. This trip is natural attraction please consider the season or weather.
- For further information please contact Ketut AGus Widiada
- Ph / Whatsapp +62 81 805 699 660, email: email@example.com
KUTA,UBUD – LOVINA DOLPHIN TRIP PACKAGE
Available dolphin package from South of Bali. If you stay in the South part of Bali such as Kuta, Sanur, Ubud or any other place, we have a dolphin trip package.
pick up at your hotel in around Kuta, Sanur or Ubud at 04.00 am. The trip to Lovina takes about 2,5 hours. The boat driver already waiting you on Bina Ria Beach. After 2 hours, return back to the land at around 8 am. On the way back to hotel for
Extra Time we will visit Gitgit Water Falls, visit Twin Lakes View (Buyan &Tamblingan Lake) and Ulun Danu temple Beratan.
Arrive at your hotel around 4 pm.
TO SEE THE DOLPHIN FROM LOVINA BEACH
Cost IDR 150,000 rp
The cost to see the dolphin in Lovina with us is IDR 150.000 rupiah per person. The boat will pick
you up on the beach around the center. The trip start at 6 am and return back around 8 am. If you take combination trip dolphin then snorkeling at Lovina reef the cost is 250.000 rupiah per person including snorkeling gear.
If You Come Alone and not Booking With us the Price is IDR 250.000 for dolphins and 350.000 rupiah snorkeling
Ketut Agus Widiada
Phone/Whatsapp: +62 81 805 699 660